Thursday, August 26, 2010

The boy is 2!

<>
Ryan and his godmama Julie before we pet the goats.
For Ryan's birthday he slept until 9am.  Is it my birthday or Ryan's?  Then his godmama Julie came over and we headed to the zoo.  I haven't been to the zoo since Ryan was about 6 months old.  During that trip he got sunscreen in his eyes, screamed, and I thought that I would "wear" him in a baby carrier.  This trip I brought the stroller, the ultra expensive sunscreen that doesn't burn his eyes, and lots of snacks and drinks for everyone.  Needless to say, it was a much better trip.  We had a really good time.  I can't honestly say he was too excited about all the animals.  But he got to pet the goats and he really loved that.  The new River's Edge exhibit there is awesome and he was quite intrigued with the bathing elephants.  The celebration will continue today with Gammy, Papa, Grandma, and Grandpa coming to dinner.  Oh and mommy is trying a new recipe (that may spell disaster).  But until then, I couldn't resist posting some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment