Wednesday, August 25, 2010

a little walk down memory lane.

<><>
<>
<><>
My favorite picture of my boys!
What a little screamer.
Add caption
<><>
<>
<><>
Our first family pictue. 
2 years ago tonight I was in hardcore labor with my little bundle of joy. After 48 hours of labor with a c-section at the end, I was wiped!  However, little did I know that I was about to be introduced to such an example of God's love for me.  Don't get me wrong, when the OB asked me if I was ready to nurse I wasn't feeling that warm, fuzzy feeling.  In fact, I wanted to tell her to go ahead and do it.  But now, oh man do I love that little guy!  I have such hopes and dreams for what he will become.  Most of all I just want him to love Jesus.  I want him to have a personal relationship with him and know all the joys of really being a Christian.  I want him to love his job.  I want him to be nice to everyone.  I want him to want to cuddle with me until he is 40. OK, maybe that is pushing it a little.  I guess that what I am saying is thank you God, thank you so much for my wild and crazy little boy.  Thank you for letting me experience the scariest/most wonderful feeling in the world.  Thank you for letting me feel a fraction of the love you feel for me for my baby.  Thank you most of all for helping me to understand what a sacrifice it was for you to give your son for us!  And God I am just going to throw this in there.  It would be really nice if my next pregnancy/labor (when it happens) is a little easier than the last.  I promise I will still be this grateful:)

No comments:

Post a Comment