Sunday, August 22, 2010

A very busy weekend.

It seems that I always schedule way to much in each weekend.  Then Monday comes and I am exausted.  This weekend is no exception.  Yesterday was MAAP it to Marley's.  It was a charity event that I volunteered for.  There were lots of games and alcoholic beverages.  There was also a lot of heat.  So you can imagine that I was ready to leave when the games were done.  I was the referee for "beer pong."  A highly competitive game where I had to remind numerous players that this was for charity.  We finally got home at about 7pm.  Then Callie came over and Ryan and I went with her to Panera.  It was really fun!  Ryan was hilarious and talking up a storm.  Don't ask me what he was saying.  Today I have 2 showers to attend.  My friend Julie's wedding shower, and my friend Stephanie's baby shower.  Pictures will come tomorrow!  Hope everyone had a happy and healthy weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment