Monday, August 16, 2010

Puppy Party Extravaganza

<>
I just have to add that I made this...humble much?
Here is the cake topper.  Too cute!
Ryan had his "Puppy Party" yesterday.  We had a blast.  Steve said that the party was for me, not Ryan.  At first I was offended but then I thought, "Damn I should have a party.  I have survived!"  I remember being so scared bringing him home.  And now he is the little monkey that is climbing all over me as we speak/write.  He had a blast at his party.  He blew out his candles all by himself, and blushed like crazy when we sang "Happy Birthday to You."  It was hilarious.  I am already in planning mode for his 3rd birthday (that does not mean that I am looking forward to him being even less of a baby).
This cake was awesome.  It was a little cake with cupcakes underneath.  I did not make this but would like to take credit for it.

2 comments:

  1. Erin, he is so cute!!! You have an amazing decorating/party planning ability!!! You should put his first birthday party on here!! That is where i got my inspiration for Jack's 1st bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you did such an awesome job with his party!! That cake was way too cute!

    ReplyDelete