Saturday, August 14, 2010

They say it's your birthday!

So my sweet boy is having his birthday party tomorrow.  His 2nd birthday.  I cannot believe it!  There are going to be puppies galore. I am having so much fun planning this shindig.  If I were independently wealthy I would throw kids parties for a living!  Last year the pirate bash was such fun.  But I have to admit with all the fun of my independent little boy, I am very sad that his baby years are gone.  Not because I love having a newborn.  Because truth be told, I don't.  I am sad because I feel like when he was a baby I was so busy worrying that I forgot to savor the moment.  I didn't cuddle him enough or enjoy the new baby smell enough.  Now I am getting teary.  I am posting some pictures of him when he was a newborn.  Maybe I'll be able to smell him through the screen:)
<><>
<>
<><>
he was brand new here.  look at that sweet little mouth.
Well it looks like I was smellling him here.  But I think I was probably leaking through my nursing bra at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment