Friday, September 3, 2010

New haircut

It was even funnier that he walked in with sunglasses on.  Too bad my nails were wet and I didn't have the camera ready.
As most of you well know both my hubby and little boy sport the buzz cut.  However, for the last couple of months I have been trying to grow out his hair so that he will look like a proper little boy at his Godmother's wedding in October.  His hair was shaggy and he was looking like the rough and tumble boy that he is.  So, I decided he needed his haircut.  Steve had it in his mind that he wanted Ry Guy to have "the Princeton" haircut.  I told him I had never heard of that and he said it was what he had in high school.  "A mullet", I asked.  "No", he said.  Then he proceeded to describe it.  Like all New Age mommas I tried to Google it.  None of the haircuts I found were it.  So a novel idea crossed my mind.  Steve could take him.  So I sat at home and painted my nails while Steve took my baby to get his haircut.  And wouldn't you know he returned a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment