Friday, September 3, 2010

First day of school.

Ryan started pre school today.  The morning was nuts!  It started with the fact that Ryan (Ryan that is usually up at 6am) did not want to get up.  He slept till 9am and then got mad when I woke him.  I DO NOT know where he gets that from.  Must be his Dad's side:)  Well after screaming and yelling I got him dressed.  You know that stressed me out as I don't think the diaper and no shoes look is appropriate for the first day of my little genius' education.  Then Daddy and I went and met the teachers and the kids.  I have to tell you, I was impressed.  Impressed with how well Ryan actually played with the other kids.  Impressed he didn't hit anyone.  Mostly impressed with the patience of those teachers.  I would be scratching at the windows to get out of a room of 2 year olds.  I know, I will not include this post in my Mother of the Year application.  He had a lot of fun, and I am so excited for him.  I thought I would be sad but, I am so happy for him.  I loved school and I hope he does too!
Ryan holding the teacher's hand.  I have a feeling he will spend a lot of time holding the teacher's hand.

Are we suprised this is the first toy he picked up?

No comments:

Post a Comment